Forum

Forum - DatingScript

Online dating software

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-18 09:52:39

lisboeta

How to place the "Heart like button" in the search results

Hello,
I would like to know how to place the heart in the search results for each profile. Interesting because each click on the heart, the member receives a notification.

3.png

1.jpg

Example of positioning.  (The Favorite Buttons, or add to friends, could also be interesting).
2.png

I tried to put this code in the USERS/INDEX_USERS.PHP  page, but I have a 500 error. (this code comes from the file / users/view.php)

<li class="views">
<? if ( $user['total_views'] > 0 ): ?>
<?=__('views_num'.($user['total_views'] == 1 ? '_one' : ''), 'system_info', array('%views' => $user['total_views']))?>
<? else: ?>

<?=__('views_none', 'system_info')?>
<? endif; ?>
</li>
<? endif; ?>

<? if ( config::item('user_rating', 'users') == 'stars' ): ?>
<li class="votes">
<? view::load('comments/vote', array('resource' => 'user', 'itemID' => $user['user_id'], 'votes' => $user['total_votes'], 'score' => $user['total_score'], 'rating' => $user['total_rating'], 'voted' => $user['rating']['score'], 'date' => $user['rating']['post_date'])); ?>
</li>
<? endif; ?>

<? if ( config::item('user_rating', 'users') == 'likes' ): ?>
<li class="likes">
<? view::load('comments/like', array('resource' => 'user', 'itemID' => $user['user_id'], 'likes' => $user['total_likes'], 'liked' => $user['rating']['post_date'], 'date' => $user['rating']['post_date'])); ?>
</li>
<? endif; ?>
</ul>

I think placing the heart, OR adding to "favorites", OR adding to "friends", on the search results page is a plus because the member will receive a notification that a member is interested in him.

Last edited by lisboeta (2018-11-18 09:53:57)

#2 2018-11-29 18:10:45

lisboeta

Re: How to place the "Heart like button" in the search results

Nobody seems interested sad. Too bad because this feature seemed interesting to us ... it would have allowed members to receive a notification each time another member likes a profile . Maybe I'm wrong..

Board footer