Forum

Forum - DatingScript

Online dating software

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-31 09:25:30

Boxerke

A big applaus for DatingScript!

I'm using Datingscript actively for 10 months now and I'm already starting up my second site.
Datingscript is so flexibel (and the support, on forum and by the developers is just wonderfull) that you can really make something unique.

It's a top script that makes it possible to earn money with your dating site. Really, every month since my site offers payed memberships has been a record. For the 4'th month in a row a break selling records. And it's just a start, my users are just loving it.

My second site has just started 3 days ago, and already now my users are enthousiast and willing to pay....
Don't hesitate, Datingscript is the script you need!

#2 2019-01-31 10:01:33

moomoocow

Re: A big applaus for DatingScript!

Boxerke wrote:

I'm using Datingscript actively for 10 months now and I'm already starting up my second site.
Datingscript is so flexibel (and the support, on forum and by the developers is just wonderfull) that you can really make something unique.

It's a top script that makes it possible to earn money with your dating site. Really, every month since my site offers payed memberships has been a record. For the 4'th month in a row a break selling records. And it's just a start, my users are just loving it.

My second site has just started 3 days ago, and already now my users are enthousiast and willing to pay....
Don't hesitate, Datingscript is the script you need!

Congratulations Boxerke!  and I am sure I am not the only one to agree with you..  Dating Script is by far the best!

#3 2019-02-01 16:18:16

matrimo

Re: A big applaus for DatingScript!

I totally agree, DS is the best dating script on market.

Board footer