Forum

Forum - DatingScript

Online dating software

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-09 04:01:59

e7lew

Members pay only for a 6 month

This is a strange, Created many plans there for a month, three months, 6 months and a year
But members pay for only 6 months I know it is good but at least pay for a month or 3 months
What is the reason? Is it kind of help?

BTW I set max conversation and max reply unlimited for the regular group, albums and my visitors for paid members only

This proves my theory
Let them love your site
They will not pay if you  forced them  by blocking all the features

Last edited by e7lew (2019-03-09 04:07:21)

#2 2019-03-09 09:40:07

jackal

Re: Members pay only for a 6 month

What are the prices for 1 month 3 etc...?

#3 2019-03-09 12:25:00

e7lew

5/1m
10/3m
20/6m
40/1year

#4 2019-06-06 15:08:46

rdog

I find that on my sites the most important thing is sending messages, so I limit max conversations and replies for free member very low,  while for paid members it's set to unlimited, this makes it so that if a person is in a conversation, when they hit that reply limit, they will pay to keep sending messages, also when they hit the conversation limit they know they have to upgrade to keep communicating with people, it's better than a free trial period, I offer my sites as premium sites so people paid the subscription fee. and my rates reflect that and i'm getting paid since I took that route. losing people that aren't paying/ won't upgrade doesn't matter to me they were never going to get a paid membership anyway. the extra features and services goes to those that pay. give them a taste, they'll come back for more,

e7lew wrote:

This is a strange, Created many plans there for a month, three months, 6 months and a year
But members pay for only 6 months I know it is good but at least pay for a month or 3 months
What is the reason? Is it kind of help?

BTW I set max conversation and max reply unlimited for the regular group, albums and my visitors for paid members only

This proves my theory
Let them love your site
They will not pay if you  forced them  by blocking all the features

Last edited by rdog (2019-06-06 15:17:03)

#5 2019-06-06 23:24:25

radioact
Staff

[user]e7lew[/user] I think it's a psychology issue.

Offering 3 options

The old truth about offering 3 pricing options holds water. Here’s a pricing experiment in selling beer – again from W. Poundstone’s amazing book Priceless.

Image credit

People were offered 2 kinds of beer: premium beer for $2.50 and bargain beer for $1.80. Around 80% chose the more expensive beer.

Now a third beer was introduced, a super bargain beer for $1.60 in addition to the previous two. Now 80% bought the $1.80 beer and the rest $2.50 beer. Nobody bought the cheapest option.

Third time around, they removed the $1.60 beer and replaced with a super premium $3.40 beer. Most people chose the $2.50 beer, a small number $1.80 beer and arounf 10% opted for the most expensive $3.40 beer. Some people will always buy the most expensive option, no matter the price.

You can influence people’s choice by offering different options. Old school sales people also say that offering different price point options will make people choose between your plans, instead of choosing whether to buy your product or not.

How to test it: Try offering 3 packages, and if there is something you really want to sell, make it the middle option.

https://conversionxl.com/blog/pricing-e … earn-from/
Guys google articles about pricing strategies, they offer so many great ideas and insights.
One more of them.
https://quickbooks.intuit.com/r/pricing … -business/

#6 2019-06-06 23:26:05

radioact
Staff

People don't usually buy cheapest option, some of them buy the most expensive but most people buy something in the middle, closer to premium option.

#7 2019-06-07 03:51:28

moomoocow

radioact wrote:

People don't usually buy cheapest option, some of them buy the most expensive but most people buy something in the middle, closer to premium option.

prices

Absolutely.. but in our case... 3 month is most popular..

Our prices..

3/ £39.99
6/ £51.00
12/ £84.99

Our most popular is 3 month.. Because our prices are high.. I think if you bump up your prices enough... people will go for the cheapest..

Psychology: Because our prices are high they go for the cheapest with the view of cancelling before the 3 months is over.. but find they like our site, so they  stay on...

In contrast. Our other site..

3/£14
6/£19
12/£29

6 Month most popular..

Last edited by moomoocow (2019-06-09 08:58:36)

#8 2019-06-09 08:31:11

Boxerke

Hi moomoocow,

I was wondering, are these buttons above actually the payment buttons that you use? Did you make them yourself? My payment wall is pretty standard and I would like to have it upgraded a bit....

#9 2019-06-09 08:50:42

moomoocow

Yes..  We mate, we made them..  and a little bit of Modification..  We found the standard PayWall was not selling it for us.. Also.. have a list of features just to entice them like below..

moo

Ignore the typos.. Its fixed now smile

Last edited by moomoocow (2019-06-09 08:56:00)

#10 2019-06-09 08:58:55

Boxerke

Thats exactly how I would want it... I just don't know how to do it

#11 2019-06-15 22:56:22

rdog

you can purchase a pricing list generator from Evanto, that's what I did to create pricing list

#12 2019-06-16 16:12:47

Boxerke

moomoocow wrote:

Yes..  We mate, we made them..  and a little bit of Modification..  We found the standard PayWall was not selling it for us.. Also.. have a list of features just to entice them like below..

Can you contact me again? Your email adres in the contact form was wrong ;-)

Board footer