Forum

Forum - DatingScript

Online dating software

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-08 22:02:32

TeoM
Member
Registered: 2019-11-08
Posts: 6

Some questions

Hello,

I have been building my new DatingScript site now for about three weeks. Everything is looking good, but there are still some problems. I hope that someone could give me a little help with these issues. I have been looking for older posts here, but I could not find help.

1. Should I remove some install-files, now when site is installed? If so, what files should I remove? I remember that was suppose to do in old VLD Personals.
2. How can I translate "Accept terms of service", what is asked when registering to site. I have translated everything to finnish language, but that one is still in english.
3. In control panel, there is option "Use boxes in the layout". What that means?
4. In profile page, there are sections under profile picture. They all have headings, except Classifieds, what is a link, and that's why it have a wrong color. How can I change that? Why that is a link?

Offline

#2 2019-11-09 08:40:42

radioact
Staff
Registered: 2013-05-26
Posts: 214

Re: Some questions

Hi TeoM
Glad to see your first post here!
What is your software version?

Offline

#3 2019-11-09 19:06:20

TeoM
Member
Registered: 2019-11-08
Posts: 6

Re: Some questions

Hi radioact,
I have the latest version, 1.4.0.

Last edited by TeoM (2019-11-09 19:10:51)

Offline

#4 2019-11-10 06:49:26

moomoocow
Member
From: Amsterdam
Registered: 2014-11-20
Posts: 845

Re: Some questions

@TeoM

Welcome to the Dating Script Family.. You made the right choice and congratulations on your first DS site.

Offline

#5 2019-11-10 10:24:59

radioact
Staff
Registered: 2013-05-26
Posts: 214

Re: Some questions

TeoM wrote:

Hi radioact,
I have the latest version, 1.4.0.

Ok thanks,

1. Remove /install folder or rename it.
2. Go to CP-System-Presentation-Languages-Yourlanguage - Translate - Search "terms of service" you can translate whole string even %terms of service%
3. It supposed to change your design to boxed layout blocks.
4. I'll check that.

Offline

#6 2019-11-11 11:53:06

TeoM
Member
Registered: 2019-11-08
Posts: 6

Re: Some questions

moomoocow wrote:

@TeoM
Welcome to the Dating Script Family.. You made the right choice and congratulations on your first DS site.

Thank you. I just updated my old VLD Personals to DS. The new site will be open soon.

Offline

#7 2019-11-11 12:02:47

TeoM
Member
Registered: 2019-11-08
Posts: 6

Re: Some questions

radioact wrote:

1. Remove /install folder or rename it.
2. Go to CP-System-Presentation-Languages-Yourlanguage - Translate - Search "terms of service" you can translate whole string even %terms of service%
3. It supposed to change your design to boxed layout blocks.
4. I'll check that.

Thank you very much!

Offline

Board footer