Forum

Forum - DatingScript

Online dating software

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-07 18:32:47

moomoocow

CCBILL Users and DS Please note.

CCBILL is phasing out our CCBill Legacy Forms system in favor of the FlexForms Payment Flow System.

As the primary foundation for how your website will accept payments with CCBill, the FlexForms System offers you a super-efficient and simple way to streamline your payment flows.  From creating custom cascades, to building traffic routes, design, branding and promotions on the fly, FlexForms was built to help you improve the overall performance of your CCBill account.  Best of all, you only need to generate and place your initial FlexForms link once, and then all your form updates are managed in the CCBill Merchant Admin.  FlexForms is a vast improvement over our CCBill Legacy Forms system and will save you valuable resource time.

In preparation for this product change, we have identified that your CCBill account is currently accepting payments using the CCBill Legacy Forms system. 

It is important to note that if your CCBill account has not migrated to the FlexForms system prior to this final product sunset, your active CCBill Legacy Payment Forms will no longer process transactions for your website.

#2 2019-11-07 20:02:09

rdog

Re: CCBILL Users and DS Please note.

need to change over to flex forms ASAP all we have is jpost right now

Last edited by rdog (2019-11-07 20:02:30)

#3 2019-11-08 01:01:03

radioact

Hi guys,
Can you tell when they're going to turn legacy forms off? I did a quick search and couldn't find this info.

#4 2019-11-08 05:45:08

rdog

This is what CCBIll has told me directly

We do not have the exact time frame, however, it will be deprecated in about roughly 6 month

So I would try to get this done ASAP so everyone can get their Flex forms setup and ready, and the plugin checked out well in advance, I already setup flexforms, which is easy to do but need to see them integrated with DS
It may be best to setup a different plugin just for flexforms that way you'll have both options available until they turn off JPost then switch over at that time, that will make for a smooth transition.

Last edited by rdog (2019-11-08 05:51:30)

#5 2019-11-08 19:27:05

moomoocow

rdog wrote:

This is what CCBIll has told me directly

We do not have the exact time frame, however, it will be deprecated in about roughly 6 month

So I would try to get this done ASAP so everyone can get their Flex forms setup and ready, and the plugin checked out well in advance, I already setup flexforms, which is easy to do but need to see them integrated with DS
It may be best to setup a different plugin just for flexforms that way you'll have both options available until they turn off JPost then switch over at that time, that will make for a smooth transition.

+1

PS: I got exactly the same message as RDog about 6 month..

#6 2019-11-09 08:42:48

radioact

We'll do our best to add updated version in upcoming release.

#7 2019-11-10 06:32:20

moomoocow

radioact wrote:

We'll do our best to add updated version in upcoming release.

Thank you brother Ramil. I hope so.

..without CCBill we would not be in business. 

This is why I say DS should have more than one adult payment vendor option..

#8 2019-11-10 08:36:04

Boxerke

Now should be the moment to look after alternative payment providers for Adult site's.....

#9 2019-11-10 10:06:01

radioact

Hi guys,
Name few and we'll check their API's.

#11 2019-11-11 07:00:37

moomoocow

Thank you RadioAct and David for you help..

#12 2019-11-13 11:12:21

edendom

I would prefer to keep CCBILL as I pay a fee for mastercard yearly already
Other adult processors:
https://www.skrill.com
https://paysimple.com/
https://epoch.com/
https://www.zombaio.com/
https://www.payvision.com (used by planetromeo.com)

#13 2019-12-17 11:32:59

jackal

This was sent to me by CCBill regarding the migration from Legacy Payment Forms to FlexForms Payment Forms by July 2020

https://kb.ccbill.com/JPost+to+FlexForms+Guide
https://kb.ccbill.com/FlexForms+Working+With+Forms
https://kb.ccbill.com/FlexForms+Quick+Start+Guide

#14 2019-12-17 11:54:22

moomoocow

jackal wrote:

This was sent to me by CCBill regarding the migration from Legacy Payment Forms to FlexForms Payment Forms by July 2020

https://kb.ccbill.com/JPost+to+FlexForms+Guide
https://kb.ccbill.com/FlexForms+Working+With+Forms
https://kb.ccbill.com/FlexForms+Quick+Start+Guide

This is very important for CCBill users as there will be no income after the sunset of the Legacy Forms as we only have one adult payment vendor available for DS - unless I am mistaken of course.

#15 2020-01-29 08:54:09

rdog

Since there has been the recent change in Ownership back to the original company,  this may not be addressed, since they won't be doing any updates and the company that may purchase DS hasn't given any guarantees that it will be addresses before the CCBILL deadline and since no company as yet has taken new ownership it may not happen at all, , it maybe prudent to look into contracting out to develop a payment plugin, so i'm going to do some inquires, I had a previous plugin created for me, so I'm going to see if that same company can do the same for flex forms, I much prefer to see if the new company if there is one out there in the wings give a list of what they plan to update in the near future since we have less than four months before Jpost goes dead on CCBILL. and if they will do this, but I can't wait for what if's,

Last edited by rdog (2020-01-29 08:56:25)

#16 2020-01-29 10:15:59

moomoocow

rdog wrote:

Since there has been the recent change in Ownership back to the original company,  this may not be addressed, since they won't be doing any updates and the company that may purchase DS hasn't given any guarantees that it will be addresses before the CCBILL deadline and since no company as yet has taken new ownership it may not happen at all, , it maybe prudent to look into contracting out to develop a payment plugin, so i'm going to do some inquires, I had a previous plugin created for me, so I'm going to see if that same company can do the same for flex forms, I much prefer to see if the new company if there is one out there in the wings give a list of what they plan to update in the near future since we have less than four months before Jpost goes dead on CCBILL. and if they will do this, but I can't wait for what if's,

Brother rDog.. I will happily buy the mod for the CCBill FlexForms off you if you get someone.. Or we are out of business also..

PS: CCBill have given me a list of developers familiar and recommended by CCBill.. But if they know nothing about DS, its pointless..

Do you use Whatsap rDog?

Last edited by moomoocow (2020-01-29 10:19:06)

#17 2020-02-04 19:06:26

rdog

Don't use that App, I'm going to have my person start on this next week, if someone else already has this in the works let me know JPost goes dead in July according to CCBILL support I talked to the other day. I don't think there is going to be a issue with making a plugin the big issue is passing the pricing data to the flex form, just the way it's doing it now is by posting it to a cgi script on CCBILL, which we won't need to do, I just don't have the technical skills myself to pull it all together, but the way CCBILL showed me in their documentation it  really straight forward if you were to set up the link manually, we just have to pull the info and send it to the flex form you create.  the rest of it should still work as before, and also need to setup the payment gateway a little differently. I'll see what happens. we are going to make this a separate plugin so not to cause issue with what works already.

#18 2020-02-05 07:20:59

3urt0

Being that DS seems to be based on CI you shouldn't have much trouble finding somebody to fix this and it probably wouldn't take more than a few hours.  However July is a long way off and if DS sells to another provider let's just hope they continue and develop this script and if so then surely it would be at the top of the list. smile

#19 2020-02-06 04:18:25

moomoocow

3urt0 wrote:

Being that DS seems to be based on CI you shouldn't have much trouble finding somebody to fix this and it probably wouldn't take more than a few hours.  However July is a long way off and if DS sells to another provider let's just hope they continue and develop this script and if so then surely it would be at the top of the list. smile

I hope so. We need more than one adult payment provider. It mmmmm specially For such situations.

#20 2020-02-06 04:20:57

moomoocow

moomoocow wrote:
3urt0 wrote:

I hope so. We need more than one adult payment provider. Specially for such situations.

#21 2020-02-10 21:14:53

rdog

As far as the CCBill situation, it's a little more going on than I thought, the problem is getting invalid security hash on the webhook postback, but that's because  the formdigest that comes back doesn't match on the verification, I thought we were passing the data to the flexform but it's going to take a rework of the "public function getPaymentForm" section of the CCBILL plugin, CCBILL has a JavaScript that they use as a example that we may use, or just use php to create a url string, whatever the developer find that works best, so I got a developer to look into it but it going to be a little pricey. so he said he should be done in three weeks maybe. If anyone else has something in work that's relatively inexpensive let me know.  I been quoted $300- $400 which I think is a little too high, since this developer created one for me totally from scratch for $200 and on this he would be modifying a existing plugin.

#22 2020-02-11 06:36:19

rasmus

rdog have you tried -> https://www.freelancer.com/
I use them and always get a good price there are many skilled programmers on this site...

#23 2020-02-11 10:08:09

rdog

I been using Fiverr, i'm also on freelancer, but they usually give higher quotes, at least for the other jobs I had., I can always send out a job notice and see what bites.

Last edited by rdog (2020-02-11 10:08:39)

#24 2020-02-17 03:40:59

rdog

I am testing a flex form payment gateway and it works good, will give it a couple of days make sure there is no issues or complains.

#25 2020-02-17 05:37:16

moomoocow

rdog wrote:

I am testing a flex form payment gateway and it works good, will give it a couple of days make sure there is no issues or complains.

rDog.. can you please let me know how to get in contact with you please?

Board footer