Forum - DatingScript

Online dating software

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-28 04:04:48

zoltar

updates FYI

Hi guys just talked to Alex who says
Alex- Pre-Sales Support
We are currently working on the script and hopefully, we will release an update by the second week of March

#2 2020-02-28 04:17:13

moomoocow

Re: updates FYI

Fantastic.

Thank you for letting us know, Brother Zoltar.

#3 2020-02-28 07:40:09

Monkee

Yes thanks for the update smile

#4 2020-02-28 09:48:30

jackal

Vlad and Ramil are gone, so please take into consideration that we know nothing about the new owners and what their real intentions are. Don't jump into the pool blindfolded.

Just my 2cents

#5 2020-02-29 09:01:49

zoltar

The way i see it is that they bought the script. (it over) They have been looking at the code like we've been doing for years. lets give them a shot see what happen at worst we go to another script

I already purchased MooSocial and I've been playing with it to see how it works interesting script.
I've set it up on a test site you can see it on http://ahavasociety.com
its free  for now i'm just checking out what it could do
there are lots of add ons for purchase Ive purchased a couple

#6 2020-02-29 11:37:05

jackal

zoltar wrote:

They have been looking at the code like we've been doing for years. lets give them a shot see what happen at worst we go to another script

If you can easily go to another script that means you don't have much to lose (good for you for keeping your chin up).

Again, just my 2cents

#7 2020-03-01 09:43:09

rdog

zoltar wrote:

The way i see it is that they bought the script. (it over) They have been looking at the code like we've been doing for years. lets give them a shot see what happen at worst we go to another script

I already purchased MooSocial and I've been playing with it to see how it works interesting script.
I've set it up on a test site you can see it on http://ahavasociety.com
its free  for now i'm just checking out what it could do
there are lots of add ons for purchase Ive purchased a couple

I took a look at the MooSocial demo site backend, their backend is a real nice lay out, and very intuitive to use particularly for someone new who has never used a site admin section before very clean design virtual no learning curve, wish DS was the same way. and the ability to create your own themes was good, if DS can incorporate some of the plugin functionalities they have it would be great, they do have things I didn't like for one was the pricing for one domain, if they made that unlimited domains that would turn heads. they do have a lot of plugins,  for me 90% of them would be of no value for my application. but it seems a solid script,

#8 2020-03-02 09:28:30

zoltar

rdog Ive been playing with it for a couple of days now and yes i ran into some small issues but there support is also really good. The only problem is they don't work Friday Saturday or Sunday

#9 2020-03-02 09:31:39

zoltar

and they dont have a forum to ask questions

#10 2020-03-10 09:33:20

jackal

This seems interesting, has anyone try it or look into it?

Moosocial website:
SITE MIGRATION
Have a Social Network already but
wanted to move to mooSocial? No
problem, our Digital Mover Team will
have you settled in your new home
comfortably.

#11 2020-03-11 00:58:10

matrimo

Moosocial is not a dating script. If you want to compete with Facebook, do it, but....already tested such a social script, unsuccesfully.

#12 2020-03-11 09:55:02

zoltar

First they have lots of addon it could be whatever you want

#13 2020-03-11 09:56:05

zoltar

Second just talked to alex and asked about the updates

Alex- Pre-Sales Support
We are targetting this week so hopefully soon

#14 2020-03-11 10:36:11

westk

I completely agree with matrimo... MooSocial script is not a dating script. Its a social networking script... it's not a good idea to run a dating site on it.

Dating script is the best dating script ever, In my opinion, I wish that the new owners will provide us with this following plugins below: These are the only things I found interesting on mooSocial script.

User Badges Plugin
The User Badges module allows each user to be assigned ‘badge’ which will be displayed at user profile page and profile popup. User Badges can be used as a way to establish trust, or as an incentive for users. They can also be a quick way to identify users, moderators, administrators, or anyone with a given role. Badge can be attached to a role by the administrator so that, for example, all users in the ‘admin’ role will show the ‘Administrator’ badge

SMS Verification Plugin
SMS Verification Plugin allows you to protect your mooSocial website by adding SMS verification functionality to User Registration. Apart from standard registration, a user needs to enter valid mobile number when logged in to receive SMS code on their mobile device. After entering the correct code, they can use the network normally.

Profile Verify Plugin
This add-on is used to established authenticity of members on mooSocial sites. It allows site admin to verify members’ information with provided official documents such as Driver License, Identity Card, utility bills, etc.

mooChat – Video/Audio Chat
Enhance your mooSocial site using Video/Audio Chat Plugin that has audio-video and real-time content sharing capabilities. Give your users the ability to talk to each other and make webcam calls exactly like facebook and skype video chat.

Popup plugin
The new Popups plugin can display multiple popups. It’s perfect solution to show important messages such as EU Cookie notice, increase your social followers, add call to actions, introduce a new feature of your site, or to display any other important message in a simple popup.

If we can have these plugins on dating script... Nobody can compete with dating script in terms of dating software. It means dating script is ready for the future.

#15 2020-03-11 15:18:18

Boxerke

This is simply NOT the right place to discuss competing scripts....

#16 2020-03-11 16:01:00

zoltar

nobody even heard that i spoke to support and they are targeting the new update this week

zoltar wrote:

Alex- Pre-Sales Support

#17 2020-03-11 17:34:20

TNC

big_smile will be nice to stop screw up this topic because an other facebook clone script.

#18 2020-03-11 17:45:18

david0321

With so many external forums that have been created, please discuss other scripts that you are either using or recommending on those forums only. Let's respect this DS forum to only discuss issues regarding DS.

#19 2020-03-12 06:25:38

Boxerke

zoltar wrote:

Alex- Pre-Sales Support

Looking forward to there first update

#20 2020-03-13 04:57:09

Nick77
Staff

westk wrote:

I completely agree with matrimo... MooSocial script is not a dating script. Its a social networking script... it's not a good idea to run a dating site on it.

Dating script is the best dating script ever, In my opinion, I wish that the new owners will provide us with this following plugins below: These are the only things I found interesting on mooSocial script.

User Badges Plugin
The User Badges module allows each user to be assigned ‘badge’ which will be displayed at user profile page and profile popup. User Badges can be used as a way to establish trust, or as an incentive for users. They can also be a quick way to identify users, moderators, administrators, or anyone with a given role. Badge can be attached to a role by the administrator so that, for example, all users in the ‘admin’ role will show the ‘Administrator’ badge

SMS Verification Plugin
SMS Verification Plugin allows you to protect your mooSocial website by adding SMS verification functionality to User Registration. Apart from standard registration, a user needs to enter valid mobile number when logged in to receive SMS code on their mobile device. After entering the correct code, they can use the network normally.

Profile Verify Plugin
This add-on is used to established authenticity of members on mooSocial sites. It allows site admin to verify members’ information with provided official documents such as Driver License, Identity Card, utility bills, etc.

mooChat – Video/Audio Chat
Enhance your mooSocial site using Video/Audio Chat Plugin that has audio-video and real-time content sharing capabilities. Give your users the ability to talk to each other and make webcam calls exactly like facebook and skype video chat.

Popup plugin
The new Popups plugin can display multiple popups. It’s perfect solution to show important messages such as EU Cookie notice, increase your social followers, add call to actions, introduce a new feature of your site, or to display any other important message in a simple popup.

If we can have these plugins on dating script... Nobody can compete with dating script in terms of dating software. It means dating script is ready for the future.

Thank you for your suggestions. We’ve added your suggestions to our development card. We will discuss which features are viable for us and clients to be incorporated into our product and then will release them in future updates.

#21 2020-05-20 22:14:53

david0321

So another 2 months have passed and I don't see any announcements for a forthcoming update. When will see something of substance. A billing plugin update is not enough to keep my members happy.

#22 2020-05-22 09:19:14

Nick77
Staff

david0321 wrote:

So another 2 months have passed and I don't see any announcements for a forthcoming update. When will see something of substance. A billing plugin update is not enough to keep my members happy.

Yes, you are right. Bringing an update with major features is important - to both you and us. And that too, very soon.

We're bringing Group plugin on DatingScript. We're going to release it very soon.

We are very thankful for your patience. Keep supporting us!

Board footer